Friday 8 July 2016

Friday Favourites:

A round up of the weeks favs:

Favourite natural product: I used this bentonite healing clay as a cleanser for my hair and I loved the results, review soon!





Favourite instagram page of the week: @thetimelessclassic,, I am such a minimalist so I love minimalistic pieces that I can pair up with anything & that doesn't expire after one season!

 



Favourite Website Beejo LDN: I came across this online contemporary/urban hand-made baby and toddler store and I absolutely love it. Again for all you chic, classic, minimalist mothers out there this is for you (Don't say I don't look out for you!). If I had a child I would definitely dress he/she up in this collection.All handmade and 100% cotton.




 Favourite Quote: Much needed reminder this week, because sometimes you have to face the truth...



Favourite Video: We are a bit late but this is a great video from one of my fav Youtuber Sunkissalba on DIY skin hacks..I must say its fantastic!





XO VBeauty
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Verified Beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig