Friday 6 November 2015

Friday Favourites

Today I bring you Friday favourites on a Friday (Last week it was on a Saturday) Yay! My five favourites for the week! Here goes...

Fitness Fave: Loving the gym and exercising atm, when I do home workouts I use 'fitness blender' on YouTube



Make up Fave: Loving 90's inspired make up this week and look how well it suits Tash Oakley, loving that 90's supermodel look.



Wedding Deco Faves: Absolutely loving!




Fave Scripture: Psalm 91- Stick with God, he has your back. The greatest experience of peace you can ever experience


Fave Beverage: The turmeric tamarind tonic- Review coming tomorrow...


Fave Quote: I dare you to give without expecting anything back...


Hope your week has been amazing, have a blessed weekend!

XO Verified Beauty



Photo Credits: www.toneitup.com, instagram and my own
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Verified Beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig